Saturday, October 27, 2007

Amanpulo Resort

Much has already been said about Boracay. And even if I am truly proud of my island home Cebu, I could not help but take notice of this resort which can rival even Bali and the whole of the Caribbean… just take a look…






"Amanpulo which means peaceful island, is situated in one of the world’s most idyllic island locations on the staggeringly beautiful Pamalican Island in the Phillipines. It is a private island, gifted with powder white beaches, sparkling turquoise-azure seas, and clear blue skies.

This romantically remote island caters for those who wish to ‘hammock’ and beach comb their days in paradise, and for those who seek an active agenda, involving a myriad of maritime adventures as well as tennis, an air-conditioned gym, as well as taking languid lengths in the resort’s 30m serene pool. The open-air Garden and Beach Salas are discreetly secluded for pleasurable holistic body treatments."

Source: aman resorts

1 comment:

emievil said...

Amanpulo is truly a wonderful place to visit. I've been there (as part of my work though, not because I can afford to LOL) and all I can say is it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen.