Saturday, October 20, 2007

Gardens and Special Corners

I used to blog for a garden site before and when it was finished, I decided not to delete some of the accumulated pictures related to it (in my PC), because I felt that I could not part with them just yet! They are shots of picture-perfect gardens and they have these special nooks you see, that make me feel like everything is serene and calm, and that nothing could ever go wrong while I am in there! I know of course that these gardens are probably done by professionals which would account for their clean sleek looks. But still, I think that perhaps many people would give anything just to have something like it adorning their homes.

However there are gardens which are actually labor of love by their owners. Just a warning though that gardening is, I think not for everyone. While a lot may have found success, many of us are not as lucky. What I can only say is that, if anyone believes that creating a garden can help achieve some kind of balance in their otherwise erratic lives, then there is definitely no reason for not going for it (success or no success). My personal advice …Start digging!

No comments: